[distance type=”3″][easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google” counters=”1″ twitter_user=” Digitaleer” twitter_hashtags=”#SEO”][distance 0=””]
West Olympia Kids Dentistry
View our site audit process and then get one done for your website. We do these videos for free! We also have a more detailed site audit, feel free to contact us for more information!
Site Audit Quick Insights for West Olympia Kids Dentistry
- Focus on conversions – the home page needs better calls to action. Click To Call or more pronounce “Call Today for an Appointment” would do great on this site. Don't leave it up to the user to figure out what to do.
- Rankings Are Primed – Site is ranking for a lot of terms already, however, they are not on the first page for a lot of the most valuable terms. They really could use an SEO Marketing Plan in order to boost those pages.
- H1 tags – There is a set of H1 tags in the theme that are replicating the same thing on every page of the site, that needs to be removed
- Meta Descriptions – Most of them are empty on the site and need to be filled out for relevance and a call to action for the search listings.
- Content organization – The site actually has a significant amount of content on the site built over the years. Much of this content could be updated and expanded upon to increase ranking, and thus, increase traffic. While this added traffic might not necessarily result in more leads and patients, it could be leveraged to improve the locally relevant lead generating pages.
- Internal Linking – Leverage internal linking on your blog posts, this will boost your money pages and reduce your dependence on outside link sources.
- Create new content to replace the default content put on there by the current web design team. Most of the pages on the site that provide information for the practices target audience are duplicate and is being used on the other 1300+ clients this company has. While it is helping rank the home page, that leaves a lot of pages on the site that won't be ranked properly.