[distance type=”3″][easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google” counters=”1″ twitter_user=” Digitaleer” twitter_hashtags=”#SEO”][distance 0=””]
Eastside Family Dentistry
View our site audit process and then get one done for your website. We do these videos for free! We also have a more detailed site audit, feel free to contact us for more information!
Site Audit Quick Insights for Eastside Family Dentistry
- Focus on conversions – the home page needs better calls to action. Click To Call or more pronounce “Call Today for an Appointment” would do great on this site. Don't leave it up to the user to figure out what to do. There is a form and a button in the rotating slider on the home page, this would be a great place to test various calls to action.
- Rankings Are Primed – Site is ranking for a lot of terms already, however, they are not on the first page for a lot of the most valuable terms. They really could use an SEO Marketing Plan in order to boost those pages.
- H1 tags – We like to have these the same as the title tags, since the H1's are properly optimized we would recommend changing the title tags to match those.
- Meta Descriptions – Most of them are empty on the site and need to be filled out for relevance and a call to action for the search listings. The ones that are not filled out are informational pages, so while not a deal breaker, it would be nice to see those properly done.
- Content organization – The site doesn't leverage a lot of content and this is something that we see with a lot of dental office clients simply because they don't have the time to do it. However, those that do add content marketing to their marketing plans will see significantly better results because of lack of content trend in the space.
- Internal Linking – Leverage internal linking on your blog posts, this will boost your money pages and reduce your dependence on outside link sources.